Moving into Dorchester School District Two

If moving into the district from out of state, student's immunizations must be transferred to a SC DHEC form. A local physician or Health Department can take your child's history from the previous state of residence and transfer the information. You have 30 days from the date of student enrollment to provide proof of immunizations.