Registration for 2020-2021 is now Open
Returning Student Registration Online Portal Opens August 4th at 8:00 AM.
All parents must use the url indicated below to complete online registration for the 2020-2021 school year. You cannot use the PowerSchool mobile app to complete registration.
Student registration IS REQUIRED prior to picking up a district issued student device or attending school.
STEP 1: Log in to your PowerSchool parent portal account: https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Watch this video or continue reading the following instructions.
- You will need your child's unique Access ID and Password. This unique Access ID/PW will only be used for account creation. If you do not know your child's Access ID or Password, you will need to contact the school site.
- If you do not remember your credentials, you will need to select forgot username/password to have your credentials emailed to you. If you cannot access the recovery email, you will need to contact the school site.
- All parents/guardians will use the PowerSchool parent portal website to submit registration forms and payment.
- For more information on accessing the PowerSchool Parent Portal, Click Here.
STEP 2: Once you are logged in to your PowerSchool Parent Portal account, follow the steps below.
- Select the student you wish to review and update.
- Select the Registration Icon/Link on the left side menu.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms to begin verifying and updating information.
- Parents will need to upload one current utility bill (water, electric, or gas) which includes a service address (not the mailing address) in the parent/guardian name.
- Once you select SUBMIT, you cannot access the form again.
STEP 3 (if applicable): Complete the Free/Reduced Meal Application.
STEP 4 (optional): Join your school's PTA.
STEP 5 (optional): Download the Edulog Parent Portal Lite GPS Bus Tracker if you have a student riding a bus. Visit this webpage for more information.