We are partnering with SchoolStore. Be on the lookout for a parent packet coming home with your child with more information. Here are a few FAQs about SchoolStore:
What is SchoolStore?
- SchoolStore is a great way to support our school by shopping at your favorite online merchants, purchasing items from the Family Book Store, or donating a “Caring for Classrooms” gift card.
- You may have heard about Amazon Smile, or perhaps you have linked your grocery store account with our school. SchoolStore is similar to programs like Amazon Smile and grocery store school partnerships where schools receive a percentage of purchases.
- Any proceeds raised will go towards purchasing technology equipment and supplies for our students.
What merchants are featured?
- There are several featured merchants including Target, Walmart, Best Buy, Kohls, Under Armour, Barnes & Nobles, and many more!
How do the “Caring for Classrooms” gift cards work?
- If you decide to purchase any “Caring for Classrooms” gift cards, 100% of your donation will be used by your child’s teacher for books, educational magazines, and classroom supplies. Donations are tax deductible in accordance with IRS regulations. You will receive an email receipt to print and keep for your records.
How do students earn prizes?
- When purchases are made from the Family Book Store or donations are made through “Caring for Classrooms,” the student earns prize points on the Prize Thermometer. Each item purchased in the Family Book Store earns one prize point. When you donate a “Caring for Classrooms” gift card, the student can earn several prize points.
- Prizes will be shipped to the school six to eight weeks after purchases are made online. Once the school receives the prizes, we will distribute them to students.
All proceeds will go towards purchasing technology equipment and supplies. For more information, please visit the SchoolStore website: https://schoolstore.com. You may also email Ms. Young with any questions~ email@example.com.