- A student who attended a Dorchester School District Two school within the last calendar school year.
- If a student is transferring schools within the district due to an address change, complete the New Student registration form.
Returning Student Registration Will Open July 20th at 12:00 pm for the 2021-2022 School Year
All parents must use a parent PowerSchool account and log in at the url indicated below to complete online registration for the 2021-2022 school year. You cannot use the PowerSchool mobile app to complete registration.
STEP 1: Log in to your PowerSchool parent account: https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Watch this video or continue reading the following instructions.
- You will need your child's unique Access ID and Password. This unique Access ID/PW will only be used for account creation. If you do not know your child's Access ID or Password, you will need to contact the school site.
- If you do not remember your credentials, you will need to select forgot username/password to have your credentials emailed to you. If you cannot access the recovery email, you will need to contact the school site.
- All parents/guardians will use the PowerSchool parent website to submit registration forms and payment.
STEP 2: Once you are logged in to your PowerSchool parent account, follow the steps below.
- Select the student you wish to review and update.
- Select the Returning Student Registration (Upcoming Year) Icon/Link located in your parent PowerSchool account on the left side menu as imaged below.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms to begin verifying and updating information.
- Parents will need to upload one current utility bill (water, electric, or gas) which includes a service address (not the mailing address) in the parent/guardian name.
- Once you select SUBMIT, you cannot access the form again.
STEP 3 (if applicable): Food Services
- Complete the School Meal Benefits Application to be eligible for various community benefits.
- For *NEW* students or new Special Diet Instructions, return this Medical Statement signed by your physician
- For *RETURNING* students with updated Special Diet Instructions, return this Medical Statement signed by your physician
- Request or Discontinue Cow’s Milk Omission for school meals
STEP 4 (if applicable): Complete the Medicaid Consent Form for Non-IEP Nursing Services
STEP 5 (optional): Other Services & Memberships
- K-5 Elementary - Visit this webpage for more information on Extended Day.
- Download the Edulog Parent Portal Lite GPS Bus Tracker app if you have a student riding a bus. Visit this webpage for more information.
- Coming Soon - Voluntary Student Accident Coverage - Bollinger Specialty Group
- Join PTA