Annual Student Registration
We are excited to announce the annual returning student registration process will be available online beginning July 9th.
This online portal allows families the convenience of completing online registration forms and payment.
Our annual FACTS & FEES event will continue to take place at each K-12 school site on the following dates and times:
Dates: August 6th & 7th
Times: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The annual FACTS & FEES event will allow families to participate in the following:
- Use school technology to complete online forms
- Receive teacher/schedule information
- Pay fees in person in lieu of online
- Purchase school items in person
- Receive additional information (PTA/PTSA, clubs, etc.)
All parents will receive online registration access information along with their child's report card.
Reminder emails will also be sent periodlically throughout the summer.
Elementary School Students:
- Teacher information will be available for pick-up at the annual Facts & Fees event.
- Parents may complete online forms/fees in advance prior to attending Facts & Fees to expedite the event process and get your Fast Pass to the Teacher Information Table.
- Please note proof of residency verification process indicated below.
Middle/High School Students:
Due to the large number of middle and high school students, schools will provide the convenience of emailing schedules to those who complete the following no later than JULY 31, 2019:
- Submit the online registration form
- Pay the registration fee online
- Upload current proof of residency as indicated below
- Confirm all outstanding obligations are paid in full
Proof of Residency Verification – Parents will need to submit one current utility bill (water, electric, or cable) which includes a service address in the parent/guardian name.
If your address HAS NOT changed, proof of residency may be uploaded to online registration in lieu of bringing to the school.
If your address HAS NOT changed and proof of residency is NOT uploaded, parents are REQUIRED to bring it to the school in person during Facts & Fees.
If your address HAS changed, parents are REQUIRED to bring in a proof of residency to the school in person during Facts & Fees.