Dorchester District Two is pleased to provide
PowerSchool Parent Portal access to all K-12 parents.
PowerSchool Parent Portal account features:
- Complete returning student registration forms online prior to the annual Facts & Fees event. Access will open mid-July and is only available through the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
- Update emergency contact information at any time throughout the school year.
- Access your child’s grades and assignment information. All schools will have access by August 2020.
Visit PowerSchool Parent Portal to create your account.
Need to create a Parent Portal account?
- To create an account, you will need to have your child's unique Access ID and Access Password. If you have not received your child's unique Access ID and Access Password, please contact your child's school.
- Visit https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html.
- If you already have an account and wish to add additional children, follow the directions in the next section.
- To Create a New Account: Click the “Create Account” tab.
- Fill in your first and last name and include your email address.
- Create a username, and then create a password with 8 or more characters.
- Enter your Student Name, Access ID, and Access Password. Choose the relationship to your student.
- Your Access ID and Password will be provided by your school.
- Scroll to the bottom to submit your responses.
You should now be able to log in to PowerSchool using the UN/PW you created.
The 2020-2021 Returning Student Online Registration Form Portal can be found at the bottom of the left side navigation menu, located below Account Preferences.
Already have a Parent Portal account?
Already have a PowerSchool Parent Account?
- Login to your PowerSchool Parent Portal online at https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html.
Forgot your Username and Password?
- If you have forgotten your username and password, click on Forgot Username or Password?.
Adding an Additional Child
- If you are adding an additional child to an existing account, select:
- ACCOUNT PREFERENCES, STUDENT TAB, and ADD
- Fill in the fields with the student information.
Accessing the 2020-2021 Returning Student Online Registration Form Portal
- The 2020-2021 Returning Student Online Registration Form Portal can be found at the bottom of the left side navigation menu, located below Account Preferences.
- Access to the form will be available mid July 2020.