Step One: Please review all documents in the section titled "Documents Requiring Acknowledgement of Receipt."
Documents Requiring Acknowledgement of Receipt
- Performing Arts Center Guidelines and practices 2020-2021 - Please fill out this form.
- Cell Phones in Schools: DD2 School Board Policy DD2 Consequence Outline
- Locker Agreement and Expectations
- Medication at School: Over-the-Counter Policy Permission Form for Physician
- Medicaid Information: Consent for Treatment, Release of Information, and Reimbursement for Non-IEP Services
- Reproductive Health: Policy Grade-Level Topics
- Acceptable Use Policy You will acknowledge receipt of this one on the District's registration page.
- Media and Yearbook Participation Release - You will make a Yes/No selection about this policy when you complete the District's registration proces. Please read this carefully. It is not uncommon for students to be omitted from the yearbook because of an accidental Yes/No answer by parents when they get to this step of the Registration process.
- Absentee Law and DD2 Policies
- Application for Free or Reduced Price Meals
- Check out our athletics offerings!
- Bus Routes Download the Bus Tracker App
- Calendar 2019 - 2020 School Year
- Early Bird Program
- PTSA Membership and Spirit Wear
- Supply List
- Vaping and Electronic Cigarette Use by Students
- What is ILT?
- Did you know that EVERY student has the entire Microsoft Office Suite for free? And a terabyte (over 1000 "Gigs") of cloud storage? Access to O365 and other resources can be found on our Parents and Students page.
Click here to move to Step Two.
IMPORTANT - 2020 - 2021 Registration has NOT started yet! This process will not begin until JULY 2020.
(If you have already completed Step Two, the confirmation email you received has a direct link to Step Three.)