Design Tips & Tricks
- Do not use photos that you did not take. That is a copyright violation! Design this yourself from scratch.
- Use Microsoft Paint 3D which is on your student device to make a design!
- Try following the Rule of Thirds when placing elements within your design. Click here for more info.
- Choose a color palette of 2-3 colors and stick with those to be consistent.
- When it comes to fonts or words, keep it pretty simple. You want your writing to be more legible than fancy.
- Don't be afraid of empty space - use it to your advantage!
- Think about things that represent our school - and this unique school year.