To qualify as a Substitute Teacher in Dorchester School District Two:
- Prerequisites: Must possess a minimum of GED or High School Diploma. You must bring proof of education to attend the training.
- Age Requirement: 21 with HSD/GED. (Full time college students 18-20 are also eligible with proof of enrollment in 12 college credit hours or more.
- All candidates must take the Substitute class offered through Dorchester Adult Education.
- Pass the required SLED background check.
- Successfully complete the 1-day Substitute Teacher Training Class.
- Candidate must submit an application for substitute teaching at https://www.ddtwo.org/do
- August 7 & 21
- September 11 & 25
- October 9 & 23
- November 6 & 20
- December 11
Class Time: 9:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
For more information call: