Elective Course Request and Guides
It is that time of year for you and your child to sit down and select which elective courses you would like for your child to take during the 2022-2023 school year.
A few reminders:
- We will do everything in our power to adhere to these requests; however, due to scheduling constraints, we cannot guarantee that every student will get every course requested.
- You are only requesting fine arts/related arts elective courses, not core courses.
- Students will choose their top five choices for fine arts/related arts elective courses. However, please remember that in a year students take either four semester classes, two year-long classes, or one year-long class and two semester classes.
- Before selecting your child's requests, please review the following resource:
- 6th Grade Fine Arts Course Descriptions - https://www.ddtwo.org/Page/26440
- 7th Grade Fine Arts Course Descriptions - https://www.ddtwo.org/Page/24726
- 8th Grade Fine Arts Course Descriptions - https://www.ddtwo.org/Page/24727
The deadline for submitting elective course request surveys is Friday, March 25th. Course verifications will be sent home for your review in May. Please complete the appropriate survey for your child below.
Rising 6th Grade Survey - https://forms.office.com/r/WwNcusiTRA
Rising 7th Grade Survey - https://forms.office.com/r/PDjEgzZVSp
Rising 8th Grade Survey - https://forms.office.com/r/BieLsLAaX7
**Please note that fine arts courses that are offered through the Low Country Virtual Program may differ slightly from what is offered at Oakbrook Middle School.**
If you have any questions, please reach out to Mr. Rodgers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
-The Fine Arts, Related Arts, and Performing Arts (FARAPA) team at OMS