- You must reapply each school year in order to receive free or reduced lunch for the school year. An application is included in your registration packet, and an electronic copy can be found under the Cafeteria link under School Information above.
- We welcome your visits to our school. For safety reasons, please report to the office with a valid picture ID and sign in to receive a visitor’s pass. If you desire an extended visit, please make prior arrangements with your child’s teacher. Remember, we are working hard to preserve instructional time, so conferences will need to be scheduled with your child’s teacher ahead of time. Thanks!
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your child's teacher. You may send a note or email to the teacher. You may also call the front office and leave a message. Your child's teacher will respond as soon as possible.
- Electronic devices (cell phones, pocket video games, etc.) are not allowed at school. Per district policy, the first offense will result in the devices being returned to the parent/legal guardian. All other offenses will result in a $25 fine or retain the device for the remainder of the school year.
- Have you had a chance to visit the Parent Involvement Center located at the back of our school’s campus? If not, be sure to check out the wonderful resources you could borrow and use at home to support your child’s education.