GMS Athletics Information
1. Arbiter Athlete - All student-athletes must have an Arbiter Athlete account, and all required forms must be submitted through Arbiter Athlete for approval in order to participate in GMS athletics. Students without a Arbiter Athlete account, or who have not submitted all required forms through their Arbiter Athlete account will not be allowed to participate in GMS athletics.
A. Click HERE to access the Arbiter Athlete website.
B. Click HEREto access Arbiter Registration information.
2. PHYSICAL FORMS - Click HERE to access a copy of the necessary Physical Form. All student-athletes must have a completed Physical Form in order to try out for any sport.
3. BOLLINGER INSURANCE - If interested, parents and guardians may consider additional insurance for student-athletes. Click HERE to access the Bollinger Insurance Group's website where more information can be found.
4. CONCUSSION INFORMATION - Click HERE to access important safety information regarding student-athletes and concussions.
5. ATHLETIC DIRECTOR - Mr. Trey Hodges, Assistant Principal at GMS, will serve as athletic Director. Please contact Mr. Hodges with any questions, comments, or concerns either by phone (843-871-3150) or via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).