In an effort to continue education while keeping you in a safe and healthy environment, I have posted some materials for you to complete over the next two weeks. The assignment is posted below. You will need a textbook to complete the assignments. If you do not have a Geometry textbook you can come to Summerville High on Tuesday, March 17 from 12:00-7:00 to pick one up or you can use the online textbook. Directions for accessing the online textbook are posted below. I will have online office hours, via email, Monday-Friday from 10-11 am and 2-3 pm for any questions you may have. Hope you have a productive and safe time away from school.
How do I access my textbook online?
Follow these steps to access your online textbook
1. Log onto ddtwo.org
2. Select Summerville High School
3. Click on Parents & Students
4. Click on Student Web Links
5. Log onto Clever a. Click active directory b. Username: powerschool firstname.lastname@example.org c. Password: powerschool password
6. Click on Big Ideas Math
7. Click on the ebook for the online textbook
Having trouble viewing the online textbook? See the video link below
Online book video
Click on the link below to find the assignment
March 16-March 31 Assignments
If needed, in the future, I will use Microsoft Teams to send out more information...
How do I access Microsoft Teams?