DMS Counseling Department Mission Statement: To provide direct and in-direct services in person and virtually that enable students to realize their full potential emotionally, socially and academically.
DMS Counseling Vision Statement: To empower all students to reach their maximum potential by using the ASCA model and Social Emotional Mental Health Support platforms to provide academic, personal/social and career goals.
Supporting Your Children at Home During the COVID-19 Outbreak
The American School Counseling Association encourages parents
- To Limit Your Child's Exposure to Media
- Provide a Calming Presence as Needed
- Help Children Address their Fears
Additionally, we encourage all Parents to:
- Monitor your Child's Social Media (if applicable)
- Limit and Monitor what they are watching on TV, Movies, Video Games.