Phone: (843)-695-2470 ext 36120
Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelors of Science in Middle Grade Education with Concentrations in Mathematics and English Language Arts
This is my 4th year at River Oaks Middle School. I teach both 6th and 8th Grade Math, Previously I have taught 6th and 8th grade ACE Math. Before teaching at River Oaks, I was a sub for two years. I graduated from Ashland University in 2012 with a Bachelors of Science in Education for Middle Grades Math and ELA.
Welcome to the 2018-2019 School Year.
I have high expectations for all my students and I look forward to a wonderful year with your child.
Please see the links tab on the website for information your student will use this year.
- Access to the online textbook- no need for a book ever!!! Always available
- MATHGAMES.COM!! 10 minutes every night will help your child improve necessary math skills, launch excelling students forward, and help deficient students improve- Skills are available by subject and grade level. Many skills also have an accompaning game with the practice.
PLASE SIGN UP FOR REMIND FOR SPECIAL CLASSROOM ANNOUNCEMENTS AND TO STAY IN TOUCH WITH THE TEACHER.
- On average I send out one remind text a week
- Reminders for tests/quizzes/projects
- Classroom updates and reminders