“Believing there is a bridge from where you are to where you want to go is 99% of the battle. The other 1% is to cross it.”― Richie Norton
We are TEAM EXCEPTIONAL . . . dedicated to bridging gaps in learning and relationships between students, parents, teachers, and staff across specialized and general education programs. Our purpose is to continue the daily work towards closing gaps in communication, student performance, the digital divide, personal wellness, and growth for all. We believe that students thrive best when their most critical needs are met.
We look forward to working with you in the best interest of our children, pre-teens, and young adults who learn differently.
- How is special education defined?
- What is specially designed instruction?
- What special education services and programs can be included in the continuum of services?
- What does Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) mean and how does it relate to the continuum of services?
- What are additional special services that may be recommended for students?