New Student Registration
Registration opens June 6, 2023 at 8 a.m. for new students in all grades.
Who is Considered a New Student:
- Students who are new to Dorchester School District Two and have not attended a Dorchester School District Two School previously.
- Students who have been enrolled in a Dorchester School District Two School previously but not during the last week of the previous school year.
- Students who have transferred schools within the district due to an address change.
- This does not apply to students transferring to a new school due to promotion to a middle or high school.
Registration is not complete until all documentation has been submitted to the school for review. A staff member from the school will contact you through email to complete enrollment.
- Child's legal birth certificate
- SC certificate of immunization (visit our Nursing & Health Services page for more information)
- Proof of parent/guardian's residence
- Current utility bill that includes service address in parent/guardian's name
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- For eligibility in 4K program, the child’s Medicaid number or household income is required. For the 4K/Child Development program, all documentation must be submitted and verified prior to consideration. Registration does not ensure acceptance in the 4K Program. Our 4K Program is designed to promote readiness for at-risk students who must qualify based on need.
You will receive notification from your home school once you have completed the online registration process.