Skip To Main Content

Schools & Programs

Behavioral/Emotional Support Referrals

When a challenging situation persists, a referral typically is directed to the School Counselor, then to the appropriate service provider.  A referral form must be completed to initiate the request for services.  Forms are available in the School Counseling Office.

How are students referred for behavioral/emotional support

  • Teachers refer through the school counseling office.
  • Principals refer after discussion with teachers, school counselor, and other school personnel.
  • Parents refer through the school counseling office.
  • Students refer themselves by communicating with a trusted adult in the school building.

Access the tabs below to determine the best service provider for your student’s unique needs.