Free COVID-19 Testing for DDTwo Students/Staff
Dorchester School District Two has updated the schedule for free COVID-19 testing for district students and staff at the testing center, located at 115 Devon Road in Cottage 28 (behind Knightsville Elementary School).
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Testing Site reminders:
- Both PCR and rapid (as supply allows) testing is available and all testing is on a voluntary basis.
- Individuals wishing to be tested must pre-register using the Registration information at https://www.ddtwo.org/cms/lib/SC01916099/Centricity/Domain/8928/SCSchools%20Reg%20Dorchester.pdf
- All testing is walk-in only; no appointment necessary. At this time, testing is only available for DDTwo students and staff.
- Individuals should obey all posted signage when parking at the testing site.
- Masks are recommended and all individuals should social distance while awaiting testing.
All questions regarding missing or delayed test results should be directed to the testing vendor - email@example.com