Check the Fall/Winter EOCEP Test Schedule
High School students who are enrolled in an EOCEP (End of Course Examination Program) course will participate in Fall/Winter EOCEP testing on the following dates.
- EOC English 2 Writing (January 9)
- EOC English 2 Reading (January 10)
- EOC Biology (January 11)
- EOC US History (January 12)
- EOC Algebra 1 (January 17)
- EOC Make Ups (January 16th – 19th)
Students are reminded to do the following prior to testing starting on January 9th:
- Restart your student device.
- Ensure that your student device is fully charged each day of EOCEP testing.
On Test Days:
Students may not be in possession of any personal electronic devices to include, but not limited to: phones, smart watches, wireless headphones/earbuds, etc.
Students and parents can find out more about these assessments on the South Carolina Department of Education website: https://ed.sc.gov/tests/assessment-information/student-and-parent-resources/