Online Annual Student Registration
You now have the convenience of completing registration forms and payment using our online portal.
Parents will need to submit one current utility bill (water, electric, or cable) which includes a service address in the parent/guardian name.
Proof of Residency Requirements:
- If your address HAS NOT changed, proof of residency may be uploaded to online registration in lieu of bringing to the school.
- If your address HAS NOT changed and proof of residency is NOT uploaded, parents are REQUIRED to bring it to the school in person during Facts & Fees.
- If your address HAS changed, parents are REQUIRED to bring in a proof of residency to the school in person during Facts & Fees.
K-5 Elementary School Returning Students: The following information and access portal is for current (2018-2019) K-5th grade parents who received their child's unique registration code via email or in a letter that can be found in their child's report card. If you do not have the code, you will need to contact your school site.
- Teacher information will be available for pick-up at the annual Facts & Fees event.
- Parents may complete online forms/fees in advance prior to attending Facts & Fees to expedite the event process and get your Fast Pass to the Teacher Information Table.
- Please note proof of residency verification indicated above.
Middle/High School Students:
OPTION 1: The following steps are for current (2018-2019) 6th-11th grade parents who currently have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account.
- Visit PowerSchool Parent Portal https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html.
- Login with your PowerSchool Parent Portal access credentials.
- Select the student you wish to review and update.
- Select the Registration Icon/Link on the left side menu.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms to begin verifying and updating information.
If you do not know your PowerSchool Parent Portal login credentials, you will need to visit the school site and bring photo identification for verification purposes.
The PowerSchool Parent Portal mobile app and the student Unified Classroom website do not provide access to the online registration form. You must use the PowerSchool Parent Portal website.
OPTION 2 for those who have been issued a SNAPCODE: Click the image below to enter your snapcode and begin.
Due to the large number of middle and high school students, schools will provide the convenience of emailing schedules to those who complete the following no later than JULY 31, 2019:
- Submit the online registration form
- Pay the registration fee online
- Upload current proof of residency as indicated below
- Confirm all outstanding obligations are paid in full
Our annual FACTS & FEES event will continue to take place at each K-12 school site on the following dates and times:
Dates: August 6th & 7th
Times: 7:00 am - 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
The annual FACTS & FEES event will allow families to participate in the following:
- Use school technology to complete online forms
- Receive teacher/schedule information
- Pay fees in person in lieu of online
- Purchase school items in person
- Receive additional information (PTA/PTSA, clubs, etc.)
Questions? Contact your school site directly with questions/concerns.