Online Annual Student Registration
Online Annual Student Registration: Students who attended a Dorchester School District Two within the last calendar school year.
You now have the convenience of completing registration forms and payment using our online portal.
Parents will need to submit one current utility bill (water, electric, or cable) which includes a service address in the parent/guardian name.
Proof of Residency Requirements:
- If your address HAS NOT changed, proof of residency may be uploaded to online registration in lieu of bringing to the school.
- If your address HAS NOT changed and proof of residency is NOT uploaded, parents are REQUIRED to bring it to the school in person during Facts & Fees (Event Date TBD).
- If your address HAS changed, parents are REQUIRED to bring in a proof of residency to the school in person during Facts & Fees (Event Date TBD).
Online Portal Access Opens July 15, 2020 for Returning Student Registration via PowerSchool Parent Portal.
The following steps are for current (2019-2020) parents who currently have a PowerSchool Parent Portal account.
If you do not know your PowerSchool Parent Portal login credentials, you will need to visit the school site and bring photo identification for verification purposes.
- Visit PowerSchool Parent Portal https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html.
- Login with your PowerSchool Parent Portal access credentials.
- Select the student you wish to review and update.
- Select the Registration Icon/Link on the left side menu.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms to begin verifying and updating information.
The PowerSchool Parent Portal mobile app and the student Unified Classroom website do not provide access to the online registration form. You must use the PowerSchool Parent Portal website.
Due to the large number of middle and high school students, schools will provide the convenience of emailing schedules to those who complete the following no later than JULY 31, 2020:
- Submit the online registration form
- Pay the registration fee online
- Upload current proof of residency as indicated below
- Confirm all outstanding obligations are paid in full
Questions? Contact your school site directly with questions/concerns.