Self- Registration for New Accounts
Welcome to SafeSchools self-registration page for Dorchester School District Two new-hires.
Please do not complete the self-registration if you already have an existing SafeSchools account.
How to complete the self-registration process:
1. Locate and click on your assigned position/classification listed below.
2. Complete all the required fields.
3. We recommend that you select a username easily remembered. (In the event that your username is misplaced or forgotten, please contact Risk Management for assistance.)
4. To locate and select your building, please be certain to click on the symbol next to the grade level. This will bring up all school sites within the selected grade level (i.e., Elementary, Middle, and High School).
5. Click on your assigned school site.
6. Click on the Register button to finalize the registration process.
Directors and Administrators
Certified Personnel (includes Guidance, CDF, Psychologist, Teachers, Occupational Therapist)
Instructional Assistants (Includes Substitutes and At-Wills)
Support Staff (includes secretaries, receptionists, department specialists)
Transportation (includes bus drivers, bus aid, etc.)
Maintenance and Technology Personnel
Food Service Personnel
Extended Day Personnel