- A RETURNING student has attended a Dorchester School District Two school within the last calendar school year.
- If a student is transferring to a school within the district due to an address change, you need to complete the New Student enrollment form.
- Annual returning student registration will open July 18, 2022 for the 2022-2023 school year.
Step 1: Access the Registration link in PowerSchool Parent Portal
Log in to your PowerSchool parent account: https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html
- If you do not have an account, you will need to create one. Watch this video or continue reading the following instructions.
- You will need your child's unique Access ID and Password. This unique Access ID/PW will only be used for account creation. If you do not know your child's Access ID or Password, you will need to contact the school.
- If you do not remember your credentials, you will need to select the "forgot username/password" link to have your credentials emailed to you. If you cannot access the recovery email, you will need to contact the school.
- All parents/guardians will use the PowerSchool parent portal to submit registration forms and payment.
Once you are logged in to your PowerSchool parent account, follow the steps below.
- Select the student you wish to review and update.
- Select the Returning Student Registration (Upcoming Year) Icon/Link located in your PowerSchool parent account on the left navigation menu, as pictured below.
- Agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click Begin Forms to begin verifying and updating information.
- Parents will need to upload one current utility bill (water, electricity, or gas) which includes a service address (not the mailing address) in the parent/guardian name.
- Once you select SUBMIT, you cannot access the form again.
Step 3: Health Services
- Complete the Medicaid Consent Form for Non-IEP Nursing Services
- For *NEW* students or new Special Diet Instructions, return this Medical Statement signed by your physician
- For *RETURNING* students with updated Special Diet Instructions, return this Medical Statement signed by your physician
Step 4: (optional) Other Services and Memberships
Join the PTA
Voluntary Student Accident Coverage