School Meals Application
Did you know that your child/children might qualify for free or reduced meals?
Did you know that application fees for college applications and college entrance tests might be waived or reduced based on meal status?
Did you know that school district funding is impacted by the number of qualifying meal applications?
Did you know that a family of 5 can have a household income of $56,758 and still qualify for reduced meals?
Reduced Price & Free Meals
Reduced price and free meals are available at all schools to those who qualify through the USDA meal application process. Contact the school office or the Office of School Nutrition for more information or an application. Meal applications may be completed at any time during the school year.
- If your child received free or reduced meals during the prior year, you must complete a new application within the first 30 days of school
- An application must be completed for new family members.
- Students transferring from another school district must complete an application upon registration.
- Applications may be obtained at your school or online
If you believe you would qualify, please complete a meal benefit application.
Note: Applications available in additional languages upon request.
- If you have questions or need assistance, please contact Angela Cartin, Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com or 843-695-4920 Ext. 60804