Need to create aPowerSchool parent portal account? (This is only done ONCE, no matter how many children you have in the district.)
To learn how to create an account, watch this video or follow the steps below.
- To create an account, you will need to have your child's unique Access ID and Access Password. If you have not received your child's unique Access ID and Access Password, please contact your child's school.
- Visit https://ddtwo.powerschool.com/public/home.html.
- If you already have an account and wish to add additional children, follow the directions in the next section.
- To Create a New Account: Click the “Create Account” tab.
- Fill in your first and last name and include your email address.
- Create a username, and then create a password with 8 or more characters.
- Enter your Student Name, Access ID, and Access Password. Choose the relationship to your student.
- Your Access ID and Password will be provided by your school.
- Scroll to the bottom to submit your responses.
You should now be able to log in to PowerSchool with the username & password you created.
The link to the Returning Student Online Registration Portal can be found in your PowerSchool parent account at the bottom of the left navigation menu, located below Account Preferences.