Cannot Access Teams Meetings
- Contact your teacher to make sure that you have the correct link.
- Check your Teams calendar for the meeting invite.
- Check the Teams post for a meeting invite/link/announcement.
Stuck in the Lobby for a Teams Meeting
- Leave the meeting, check to make sure that you have the correct link, and rejoin.
- Check the Teams post for a meeting announcement.
- Contact your teacher to make him/her aware that you are in the lobby.
General Teams Loading Issues
- Sign out and sign back in.
- Check for updates.
- Use the Teams Online version.
- Through Clever, Select Microsoft O365, then select Team.
Parents do not have access to Class Teams at this time. Each video is for students, but the parent videos are hosted through Youtube and the student videos are hosted through the district's secure streaming platform. Students should click the student links when on a district-issued device to view the video tutorials. Parents should select the parent links. The parent links do not require logins.