Welcome to Tech Support
Try restarting the device. Visit the "Device Support" page for device-specific directions. If restarting does not resolve the issue, proceed to step 2.
Contact your teacher to make him/her aware that you are having an issue. If your teacher is unable to resolve the issue, proceed to step 3.
Cracked Screen? Spills? Device won't turn on? Contact your school's media/tech center to schedule a date/time to receive a loaner device.
You may also call the Cantey Technology Student Support Desk at 843-896-0777.
eLearning for January 20, 2022
If you are having trouble joining a Teams meeting, please review the steps below.
I don't have a meeting invite or I can't access the meeting.
- Email or contact your teacher to make sure that you have the correct link. Your teacher may forward you a meeting invitation, post the meeting in the team, or call you into the meeting.
- Check your Teams calendar for the meeting invite.
- Check the Teams post for a meeting invite/link/announcement.
I'm stuck in the lobby.
- Leave the meeting, check to make sure that you have the correct link, and rejoin.
- Contact your teacher to make him/her aware that you are in the lobby.
I have a new device and I get a Microsoft firewall message.
1. If a firewall message appears, please select Cancel.
2. Then select Computer audio.
3. Then select Join now.
*You will not have to do this for subsequent Teams meetings.
I need more help.
1. Use the navigation bar on the left side of this page to find more technology help.
2. Complete the Student Technology Support form to be contacted by a member of our team of instructional technology teachers.