1. Don't forget that the competition date is March 25-27, 2020 at Winthrop University. More details will be forthcoming.
2. If you haven't paid then full payment is due by January 31, 2020 (Checks are payable to Summerville High School)
3. Also you will need to choose a country for our practice debates. Let me know the country you wish to represent.
4. If there is a topic you would like to propose at our next meeting for the purposes of debate and resolution then let me know prior to our next meeting.
5. Our next meeting will occur on January 23, 2020.
1. Here are some topics for our upcoming simulated debate: human trafficking, prosecution of those engaged in sedition, economic disadvantages for minorities, one state solution and the Golan Heights (Israel)....This is all we have right now and please suggest topics for debate and email me no later than Monday, January 20th.
2. Also if you haven't suggested a country you want to represent in our simulated debate then you need to do so by Monday, January 20th. Email me this information.
Impact of tourism on native countries, Syrian War, Desertification/Deforestation, Energy resolution for clean energy in developing nations....continue to send these in until Monday
More Topics: increased WMDs in war torn nations or aggressive nations, porverty in underdeveloped nations, water access and conditions in undeveloped nations, decarbonization of farming and road processes....again you have until Monday to email me topics and a country you want to represent in the simulated debate