Alston Middle School will be on Distance Learning from March 18th through March 31st. During this time, each teacher will have office hours Monday – Friday from 10:00am-11:00am and 2:00pm-3:00pm to check and respond to email correspondence.
Even if you’ve picked up hard copies of our assignments, additional online lessons and resources will be posted online. Copies of all the printed work and lesson plans will be able to be accessed through Teams. I will be communicating extensively through teams, so make sure you are familiar with that platform. Students have access to alternative lessons through Study Island. They are also welcome to continue working on Vmath Live as well.
From the AMS homepage select the class webpages tab. From the selection of choices select All student textbooks are linked from here.How to Access Online Textbooks
How to Access Clever From Home
- From the AMS homepage select the parents/students
- From there select student
- Select the Clever icon
- Through Clever students will have access to Edmentum, StudyIsland, Vmath and Language Live
- Step One: Open Clever and find office 365.
- Step Two: Click on Teams.
- Step Three: once it opens, make sure you are in the tab that says “teams.” Find your class and click on
- Step four: once you select a class opens, click on Files.
- Under files you’ll see lesson plans as well as whole packets. For individual assignments, please email us directly.