Morning Drop off - At 7:50 AM, cars within a designated point will receive a signal from teachers to get out of cars - car doors will not be opened for students. Follow the line around until you arrive at the drop off area. For students' safety, please DO NOT drop students off at the front of the school on Bryan Street.
Afternoon Pick up - Click on the link below for a video on procedures. During afternoon dismissal, students cannot be picked up from any location other than Sam Clark Loop. To help speed up the process, ensure that your student knows which car you will be picking them up in and remind them to be actively watching for the car during this time.
Car Rider Reminders:
- Students may not load until the whistle has been blown and a teacher has given the okay to load.
- Students will not be permitted to load into vehciles that are two spots past the speed bump when loading up.
- Students are not allowed to have cell phones or ear buds out while waiting for their ride.
- Students should be actively looking for their ride in order to expedite the process.
- Please do not move forward while students are loading - even if you are already loaded.
- Please make sure other children in the car are not hanging out of the window.