Dorchester School District Two Parent and Family Engagement Centers are a free resource conveniently located throughout the district to provide support and services to Dorchester School District Two's students, parents and families. Come check one out today!
Our mission is simple: Give parents the tools they need to engage in and enhance their child's learning!
We have four centers to serve you! Visit us at any of our four centers located at; Eagle Nest Elementary School, Knightsville Elementary School, Joseph R. Pye Elementary School, or Spann Elementary School. Each center provides a variety of award winning, engaging and exciting programs and resources to help parents and family members support their child's success in school.
- Books, games, iPad applications and activities to support academic standards
- Parent liaisons to work with children, parents and families using educational materials
- School sponsored parent workshops and trainings
- Scheduled story time throughout the month at each center and virtually
- Scheduled interactive station times with hands-on learning at each center and virtually
Please follow our Centers on Facebook (check out our Stay Connected Page) for:
- Sensory driven activities
- Minute of Movement activities
- Live and fun learning activities
- Weekly Waymaker segments on engaging your children in learning
....And Much More
Please contact the Parent and Family Liaison at the centers for hours of operation, along with virtual story time, activity time schedules and resource needs.
Eagle Nest Elementary School: 843-695-2985
Lori Hamilton: email@example.com
Joseph R. Pye Elementary: 843 695-2987
Megan Mitchell: firstname.lastname@example.org
Knightsville Elementary: 843 695-2986
Teresa Searfoss: email@example.com
Spann Elementary School: 843 695-2995
Linda Huggins: firstname.lastname@example.org
District Office Parenting Coordinator
Teresa Kelly: email@example.com