Looking to enroll your student for the current school year (2022-2023)?
For next school year (2023-2024), here is important information about the registration/enrollment process. Please note the 2023-2024 calendar has not been approved yet.
FOR STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A DDTWO SCHOOL:
Students who will be eligible for 4K/Child Development*, kindergarten, or first grade for the 2023-2024 school year:
Students must meet all of these eligibility requirements:
- Not currently enrolled in a DDTwo school
- *For the 4K/Child Development program, all documentation must be submitted and verified prior to consideration. Registration does not ensure acceptance in the 4K Program. Our 4K Program is designed to promote readiness for at-risk students who must qualify based on need. You will receive notification from your home school once your online process is completed.
- Age Requirements:
- 4K/Child Development:
4 years old on or before September 1, 2023
5 years old on or before September 1, 2023
- First Grade:
6 years old on or before September 1, 2023
Links to Register:
Students who will be in grades 2-12 for the 2023-2024 school year:
New student registration for grades 2-12 will open later this year. Updates will be posted at https://www.ddtwo.org/register.
FOR STUDENTS CURRENTLY ENROLLED IN A DDTWO SCHOOL:
Returning K-12 student registration for the 2023-2024 school year will open June 12, 2023. Updates will be posted at https://www.ddtwo.org/register.
If you have questions about student status, contact your child’s school.
- Child's legal birth certificate
- SC certificate of immunization
- Proof of parent/guardian's residence
- Current utility bill that includes service address in parent/guardian's name
- Photo ID of parent/guardian
- For eligibility in 4K program, the child’s Medicaid number or household income is required