Alston-Bailey Elementary School
Achieving Excellence Together
4:30 PM Board Policy Committee Meeting
6:00 PM Board of Trustees Meeting
May 24, 2022
6:30 PM Teacher of the Year Celebration
May 25, 2022
6:00 PM Adult Education Graduation
May 26, 2022
6:00 PM Joseph Pye Retirement Ceremony
May 27, 2022
May 28, 2022
Greetings! We are extremely excited to begin our sixth year as a Tiger Cub family! We are looking forward to another year of striving towards excellence!
For the upcoming school year, we have four goals to share with you. They are listed below:
- Increase student achievement in all content areas.
- Increase recognition opportunities for students that demonstrate world class citizenship.
- Continue literacy focus so that all students are reading on or above grade level.
- Increase opportunities for student leadership, service learning, and mentorship.
We will work diligently to ensure that everything we do supports the goals that we have set for the year. We will also continue our strong Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports model by encouraging all students to show P.R.I.D.E. at all times. P.R.I.D.E. stands for the following at Alston-Bailey Elementary:
- Positive Attitude
- Respect myself, others, and my campus
- Invest in my education
- Determination is exhibited by all
- Excellence is strived for daily
We look forward to “Achieving Excellence Together” by keeping our focus on our academic and behavioral goals in order to help the children.
Vernisa Y. Bodison